Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Dial up connection

Dial up connection

Jander

Hi ,i'm newbie in C++ ,i wan to make a dial up connection on a windows
machine ,and i want to keep my connection for other aplicattions .

Can i do something like rundll32.exe + tapi.dll + method + argument ?
else
Witch library migth use ?
witch methods ?

Thanks .

Attila Feher

Jander wrote:
> Hi ,i'm newbie in C++ ,i wan to make a dial up connection on a windows
> machine ,and i want to keep my connection for other aplicattions .
>
> Can i do something like rundll32.exe + tapi.dll + method + argument ?
> else
> Witch library migth use ?
> witch methods ?

Not here.