Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: What opportunities does Microsoft have in Romania?

Re: What opportunities does Microsoft have in Romania?

Mark Fugatt [MVP]

Chris

http://www.microsoft.com/careers/int...=ROM&jobslist=

You might want to send them a message via the Contact Us link.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
news:(E-Mail Removed)...