Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Microsoft money

Re: Microsoft money

tbridge

Terri wrote:
> *when trying to update stock quotes it does not recognize th
> symbols, but i've not changed any of them, when going to th
> moneyzone it takes me to ingredifind. Almost as though it cannot se
> where to pick up the quotes. Anyone have a solution? I've bee
> n to the microsoft knowledge base. It says online quotes are no
> available with 5.0 verison, but I have been using the online quote
> for most of 5 years now. HELP! *

Terri-
Did you ever get a response to this? I am having the *same* exac
problem with my Money ver 5.0 and would love some input. Thanks i
advance for steering me in the right direction....

-
tbridg