Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SunbeamTech LED Keyboard and Mouse @ InsaneTek

SunbeamTech LED Keyboard and Mouse @ InsaneTek

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

thats some great work there Putale , and technoholic, get into the sunbeam gear

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
thats some great work there Putale , and technoholic, get into the sunbeam gear
hehehe, thanks. Sunbeam is quite amazing, producing so many things. You know, I think they got like every thing you need for a cool looking system, from case to psu, to keyboard, mouse.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yep, they sure have covered it all... including Wire Management