Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Visual SourceSafe Error

Visual SourceSafe Error

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEplbmtpbnM=?=

I have a problem with some files in Visual SourceSafe. Our entire solution consists of about 40 vb.NET programs and all have the standard .vb and .resx files listed in Visual SourceSafe. One of our programs, called "Analysis", has FOUR files listed in Visual SourceSafe. The are named "Analysis.vb", "Analysis.resx", "Analysis.ar-IQ.resx", & "Analysis.ar.resx"

Looking for vb and .ar in Google, I found something leading me to believe these extra two files (the .ar-IQ.resx and the .ar.resx files) could be a trojan horse virus. That being said, I tried deleting these two files both from SourceSafe and from my local development directory on my pc, then I tried to rebuild my solution, and got two errors stating

"C:\visualbasic\SRSsourcecode\SRSsystem\SRSsystem\ Analysis.ar-IQ.resx - Unable to read the resource information from the resx file." AND "C:\visualbasic\SRSsourcecode\SRSsystem\SRSsystem\ Analysis.ar.resx Unable to read the resource information from the resx file.

Could someone please help explain what these two files are and what, if anything I can do about this situation

Thanks so much