Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: ASP.net

Re: ASP.net

Franco Figun

The account ASPNET is use for the IIS to run applications and aspx pages...

--
FF
www.francofigun.com.ar

"Kent_K." <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just installed some software for a multifunction printer, HP psc

2400,(Print, Copy, Scan, Fax). I have also upgraded my memory to my maximum
capacity of 512 megs. My question is this. Why do I have an ASP.net user
account now? Is this spyware? How did it install? I am not familiar with
this "program" and am concerned that it will be a problem.