Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > device drivers error MS screen says sorry........xp crashing ongoing

device drivers error MS screen says sorry........xp crashing ongoing

=?Utf-8?B?REo=?=

Details: xp home (legal o.e.m. version) computer builder no help says system ok, go bug MS, MS says too bad o.e.m. version go bug builder. My thanks to both.....not. system hard to start sometimes, crashes often. No new software/hardware installed. Windows error reporting says device driver error. Check system, no errors found. Tested via online software the following: ram= ok, HD=ok, cpu=ok, check componet+system temps=ok, bios=ok,<p
I don't get it, if all ok, why is it NOT ok. I'm thinking maybe 600 volt surge acrosss the bridge and turn pc into a decorative art scuplture ? Any help much appreciated. Thanks all. It's about time for another crash, lets see if I can get this to post.......