Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Contact MS

Contact MS

Jason

I have a strange question. I don't know where else to
request or ask it.
Is it possible to contact anyone Microsoft HR department?
The closest I came was to request info from a tech in
support and he said he would forward my request, that was
2 months ago. I would like to speak with someone or even
just an email for them.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Jason;
By "HR" do you mean Human Resources?
If so, this link is probably the best place to start:
http://www.microsoft.com/careers/default.mspx

You could also search Microsoft in a directory for Redmond Washington.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

news:1d79401c42323$e3ddadc0$(E-Mail Removed)...

adding user in contact list Gopi MCSE 5 10-10-2005 10:54 AM
hard drive contact error =?Utf-8?B?U2hhZG93IEtuaWdodA==?= Wireless Networking 1 10-02-2004 12:00 AM
/coolpier_scripts/contact.asp -- A 'Contact Me' form -- Your thoughts. Brynn Javascript 1 01-19-2004 10:41 PM
Test King Contact # Joseph Isbell MCSE 23 10-24-2003 11:59 PM
Re: MCSE Contact billyw MCSE 0 08-21-2003 01:28 PM

Advertisments