Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Dos app inactive

Dos app inactive

=?Utf-8?B?UmVuZWU=?=

Hello

We run this Dos app on windows xp machine. It works great on all machines except one, when I click on the icon's appl it opens a window at the bottom and says (inactive) and just sits there. I check in task manager and it's still "running", so I end task. Any ideas? Thank

thanks

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

Renee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We run this Dos app on windows xp machine. It works great on all
> machines except one, when I click on the icon's appl it opens a
> window at the bottom and says (inactive) and just sits there. I
> check in task manager and it's still "running", so I end task. Any
> ideas? Thanks
>
> thanks

And when I see the sign
It points one way
The life we used to lead
Everyday

Just walk away Renee
You won’t see me follow you back home
The empty sidewalks on my block
They’re not the same
You’re not to blame

From deep inside the tears
I’m forced to cry
From deep inside the pain
I chose to hide

Just walk away Renee
You won’t see me follow you back home
Now as the rain beats down
Upon my weary eyes
For me I cry

Your name and mine inside
A heart on a wall
Still finds a way to haunt me
Though they’re so small

Just walk away Renee
You won’t see me follow you back home
Now as the rain beats down
Upon my weary eyes
For me I cry

’Just walk away Renee’
Walk Away
’Just walk away Renee’
I won’t follow you’ no
’Just walk away Renee’
I won’t follow you no’ just walk away
’Just walk away Renee’
Just walk away
’Just walk away’

--
Fris "Check compatibility settings" bee®

Certaholics