Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Academic Research

Reply
Thread Tools

Academic Research

 
 
Jean Honorio C.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-18-2003
My name is Jean Honorio, M.B.A. candidate of the Universidad
del Pacifico, Lima, Peru. As a part of my research thesis to
get my grade of magister, I am studying the consumer behavior
of the software component market.

I would like to invite you to participate in an interview
about the things you evaluate when buying a software component,
for example: a component to draw line charts or a component to
view and edit images. Your answers will be confidential, and
all responses will be reported only in aggregate. You will not
receive any commercial solicitation from me or from your
participation in this research.

If you wish to participate, please enter here
http://www.cbstrategy.com/invite.php

To see the questionnaire that will be applied by telephone,
please enter here
http://www.cbstrategy.com/interview.html

Thank you very much,
Jean Honorio C.
e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Phone: (511) 452-1300
Address: Urb. Pedro Ruiz Gallo H-4, Callao 01, Peru

P.S.: cbstrategy.com is a fictitious web-site created to
collect the data for the research. If you have any question
feel free to ask me. I will appreciate your help or comments.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Harald Hein
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-18-2003
"Jean Honorio C." wrote:

> My name is Jean Honorio, M.B.A. candidate of the Universidad
> del Pacifico, Lima, Peru.


MBA? Well, that might explain it.

> As a part of my research thesis to
> get my grade of magister, I am studying the consumer behavior
> of the software component market.


This is a known spam. In fact, that **** has spammed the Sun Java forum
in August

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp...28&tstart=0&tr
ange=15

and has send out the same lies via e-mail spam at the beginning of this
month.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0Encompasserve
..org

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0Encompasserve
..org

He has spammed the javalobby forum, and the javable.com forum, too.

It is a scam for collecting addresses and selling them.

> You will not
> receive any commercial solicitation from me or from your
> participation in this research.


But from the ones you sell this data ...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jean Honorio C.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2003
Hi:

My university e-mail is (E-Mail Removed)
If you want to verify my identity and my research,
please contact the Graduate Studies department at the
Universidad del Pacifico: (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks,
Jean Honorio C.
Student Code: 2000120197

P.S.1: Harald, please think before you say something
bad about someone.
P.S.2: MBA means Master in Business Administration

Harald Hein <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns93FAB3FDBB4A8hhtoken@194.97.5.16>...
> "Jean Honorio C." wrote:
>
> > My name is Jean Honorio, M.B.A. candidate of the Universidad
> > del Pacifico, Lima, Peru.

>
> MBA? Well, that might explain it.
>
> > As a part of my research thesis to
> > get my grade of magister, I am studying the consumer behavior
> > of the software component market.

>
> This is a known spam. In fact, that **** has spammed the Sun Java forum
> in August
>
> http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp...28&tstart=0&tr
> ange=15
>
> and has send out the same lies via e-mail spam at the beginning of this
> month.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0Encompasserve
> .org
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0Encompasserve
> .org
>
> He has spammed the javalobby forum, and the javable.com forum, too.
>
> It is a scam for collecting addresses and selling them.
>
> > You will not
> > receive any commercial solicitation from me or from your
> > participation in this research.

>
> But from the ones you sell this data ...

 
Reply With Quote
 
Harald Hein
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2003
Fup set.

"Jean Honorio C." wrote:

> P.S.1: Harald, please think before you say something
> bad about someone.


You are a spammer. I posted the links to the groups and web boards you
spammed. It doesn't matter if you call it academic research. You are
abusing the net.

> P.S.2: MBA means Master in Business Administration


I know. And like most technicians I don't think an MBA is a badge of
honour. In fact, your behavior is exactly the behavior that gives MBAs
such a bad name. You are spamming at least since August. And I bet I am
not the first one telling you to FOAD. The fact that you continue to
abuse the net shows your terminal cluelessnes.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please participate in a non-profit academic research 8407spy@pchome.com.tw Digital Photography 0 08-01-2006 02:56 PM
Academic Research for USA I.T. Professionals (No e-mail required) Jean Honorio C. C++ 0 10-28-2003 12:54 AM
Academic Research for USA I.T. Professionals (No e-mail required) Jean Honorio C. Java 1 10-27-2003 06:00 PM
Academic Research Jean Honorio C. Java 3 10-12-2003 05:02 AM
Participate in Academic Research Study... and WIN A FREE PDA! Gregory E. Rose MCSE 0 07-24-2003 09:19 AM



Advertisments