Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Display superscript and subscript text in a label

Display superscript and subscript text in a label

=?Utf-8?B?UmFuaSBQb25tYXRoaQ==?=

Pleace can I know how to display formulae containing superscript ( ex; E = mc2 here 2 means square - superscript)
and subscript (ex:- H2O here 2 means subscript). I have to display that label in the form and pass it another form through string and printing that string to the printer.

Changing font and offset won't help my application because the result is dynamic. If you know, please let me know the
solution

Thank you

Marlin Munrow

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:06:06 -0700, "Rani Ponmathi"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Pleace can I know how to display formulae containing superscript ( ex; E = mc2 here 2 means square - superscript)
>and subscript (ex:- H2O here 2 means subscript). I have to display that label in the form and pass it another form through string and printing that string to the printer.
>
>Changing font and offset won't help my application because the result is dynamic. If you know, please let me know the
>solution
>
>Thank you

alt-0178 for superscript 2

is all I can see in charmap
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)

subscript and superscript shahid C++ 14 02-06-2009 11:11 PM
Superscript (<sup>) and middle alignment in tables jodleren HTML 12 01-04-2008 01:22 AM
How to change a number to superscript in textarea? dalei HTML 5 08-28-2005 12:47 PM
Superscript in Excel MGT Computer Support 2 07-07-2004 03:19 PM

Advertisments