Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Display superscript and subscript text in a label

Display superscript and subscript text in a label

=?Utf-8?B?UmFuaSBQb25tYXRoaQ==?=

04-14-2004
Pleace can I know how to display formulae containing superscript ( ex; E = mc2 here 2 means square - superscript)
and subscript (ex:- H2O here 2 means subscript). I have to display that label in the form and pass it another form through string and printing that string to the printer.

Changing font and offset won't help my application because the result is dynamic. If you know, please let me know the
solution

Thank you

Marlin Munrow

04-14-2004
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:06:06 -0700, "Rani Ponmathi"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Pleace can I know how to display formulae containing superscript ( ex; E = mc2 here 2 means square - superscript)
>and subscript (ex:- H2O here 2 means subscript). I have to display that label in the form and pass it another form through string and printing that string to the printer.
>
>Changing font and offset won't help my application because the result is dynamic. If you know, please let me know the
>solution
>
>Thank you

alt-0178 for superscript 2

is all I can see in charmap
================================
My Hero:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/30/index.html
(remove vroomfondle to email me)
================================