Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ course slides

C++ course slides

warda

Hi every one

Are you aware of any c++ material slides that can be used to teach
first year computer students

Thanks

Binary

"warda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
| Hi every one
|
| Are you aware of any c++ material slides that can be used to teach
| first year computer students

I believe that the Deitel and Deitel How to Program Course Program provides
some slides (in one format or another). Can someone comment on this?

Peter van Merkerk

news:TSU9b.6975$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

You probably want to read this discussion: http://tinyurl.com/nng9

--
Peter van Merkerk
peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl

Kari Laitinen

warda wrote:

> Hi every one
>
> Are you aware of any c++ material slides that can be used to teach
> first year computer students
>
> Thanks

My site

http://www.naturalprogramming.com/cppbook.html

provides some free pages that are for beginners.
Unfortunately, I can't provide the whole book in electronic form.

Mr. (Dr.) Kari Laitinen
Oulu Institute of Technology, Finland