Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Screen Resolution

Re: Screen Resolution

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had to reinstall XP on my Dell 2300. I cant change the resolution in the

Display Properties. Everything on the screen is too big, its as if i was
using large font instead of normal. Please help

> --Chris

Install the appropriate video drivers. Or, alternatively, post in an
appropriate NG.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26