Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > dos graphics with borland command line compiler 5.5 ?

dos graphics with borland command line compiler 5.5 ?

daytripper

im doing a physics/math model on borland Command LIne Compiler 5.5.

i want to test the data arrays graphically. ie plot a few simple line
graphs of the data in the arrays. this compile doesnt seem to cater
for this, is there a way to make it plot simple graphs?

cheers

daytripper.

Kevin Goodsell

daytripper wrote:

> im doing a physics/math model on borland Command LIne Compiler 5.5.
>
> i want to test the data arrays graphically. ie plot a few simple line
> graphs of the data in the arrays. this compile doesnt seem to cater
> for this, is there a way to make it plot simple graphs?

C++ has no built-in support for graphics. You can write some kind of
graphical output to a stream then view the result. That's about it.

For anything else you will need to either get a graphics library or ask
about what your compiler supports in a group that discusses your compiler.

Please read the following:

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/offtopic.txt

-Kevin

Agent Mulder

<daytripper>
> i want to test the data arrays graphically. ie plot a few simple line
> graphs of the data in the arrays. this compile doesnt seem to cater
> for this, is there a way to make it plot simple graphs?

</>

You can normalize your data to 80 and fill up strings of '*' characters
between 0 and 80 and send each one to cout + endl. Got it?

-X