Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > restarting

restarting

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hyaXM=?=

after a while, a message comes up on my comp sayin 'windows had to shutdown becasue the remote call procedure (rcp) terminated unexpectedly'.
how can i stop this happening?

Tom Dacon

Some months ago, this was being caused by a virus, which your machine is
probably infected with. I don't remember precisely but it might have been
MSBlast. Do a groups.google.com search on your error message and you'll
probably find more information (by the way, it's 'rpc', not 'rcp').

Good luck

news:(E-Mail Removed)...