Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: How to plot simple 2D Graphs in C/C++ ?

Re: How to plot simple 2D Graphs in C/C++ ?

magiczla

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> LiquidSky wrote:
>
> > Hello !!
> > I am having problems finding on the internet how to plot some 2D Graph
> > in c/c++.

> There is a portable C++ Graphical Library from SoftIntegration
> for 2D and 3D plotting.
>
> You may check it at
>
> http://www.softintegration.com/products/silib/graphlib/
>

> > I am using GNU/Linux for programming.
> > I have tryed allready OpenGl to plot graphics .. but is not so
> > performant because I have to plot 5 to 10 graph at the same time in
> > different windows. So OpenGl is out !!
> >
> > I cannot use GTK or Qt to plot the graphs because it takes a lot of
> > memory, and my initial program ( that I have to plot graphs for) uses
> > OpenGl, so I think is not so nice to add some extra libs just for
> > ploting graphs, but if we do not have anything else maybe will we use
> > it. Is is good to use it to plot graphs?
> > In do not know if I could use SDL, i do not have the experiance with
> > it. Is it good to use it to plot graph? ( I saw that is good for audio
> > and displaying bitmaps !! )
> >
> > Actually, what I need is if someone knows how to plot Graphs in Linux
> > and with what libs?
> >
> > Thank you !!
> > Have a nice programming guys !!
> >
> > PS. I would be perfect if someone gives me a code or a link !!

Maybe this is what you want:

http://plplot.sourceforge.net/examples/index.html

Simple Plot in Python subhabangalore@gmail.com Python 2 03-16-2013 02:04 PM
plot graphs pbasaras@gmail.com C++ 2 10-10-2012 05:21 PM
Variable size plot symbols, variable hue plot colors in Python (MatPlotLib) ? Dr. Colombes Python 1 02-10-2005 08:49 PM
Re: How to plot simple 2D Graphs in C/C++ ? Boris Glawe C++ 1 08-25-2003 10:22 PM

Advertisments