Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Which course is right for me

Which course is right for me

Samantha

Hi All,

I have completed 4 of the 7 certifications required for the MCSE. What I
would like to know is which course will give me greater knowledge of:
routers, switches, frame relay, wan connections, subnets configurations etc.
I am not too strong in this area and would like to take the course to
improve myself.

Best regards
Sam

SJ

Sam,

What you describe sounds like it would be best met by taking a CCNA
course. There are intensive six month Cisco Academy programs (about 8
to 12 hours per week) that teach everything inside and out. A lot of
CTECs (dedicated training companies) teach week long (40 hours, 8-5
format) versions of a CCNA prep course. The quality is usually
dependent on the trainer. There can be a wide variation in the
quality.

Or, you can take 2151 course (Networking Essentials). This is the
first course in the Microsoft Windows 2000 MCSA and MCSE tracks.
It's only three days long. I'm not sure if you already took that to
help you achieve the first 4 of 7 certs, or did self study.

HTH

SJ (MCSA, MCSE....)
www.certquest.net

"Samantha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi All,
>
> I have completed 4 of the 7 certifications required for the MCSE. What I
> would like to know is which course will give me greater knowledge of:
> routers, switches, frame relay, wan connections, subnets configurations etc.
> I am not too strong in this area and would like to take the course to
> improve myself.
>
> Best regards
> Sam

Cisco CCNA Course - Full Video Lecture Course -- Movie format nexrider@gmail.com Microsoft Certification 0 08-18-2008 08:43 PM
Free eLearning Course offer; Course catalog misrepresenting materi DoubleHelix Microsoft Certification 3 04-09-2008 12:53 PM
Right Course for me ashley MCDST 5 03-03-2006 02:40 AM
Course 2272 vs. Course 2285 Doug_Warwick MCSA 1 11-15-2005 08:51 PM
Which Course is Best Carla Microsoft Certification 2 08-20-2003 12:17 AM

Advertisments