Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > [OT] Re: Console Application behaves differently under the debugger

[OT] Re: Console Application behaves differently under the debugger

Adam Fineman

David Derr wrote:
> I have an app that is passed a file to process. When envoked from the
> command line it traps when an fgetc command is read. It then pops into
> the debugger; when I reset the debugger, the app executes fine. I
> should state that the application uses a canned file to process if
> none is passed. The file is the same I use when envoking from the
> command line. In debugging this (prior to resetting the debugger) is
> does process some of the file so I know it has it and has been able to
> do some work on it.
>
> Any guess as to why the difference in behavior?

This is off-topic in comp.lang.c++. Try a newsgroup devoted to your OS
and/or your debugger.

- Adam