Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Visual C++ MFC error with Windows XP

Visual C++ MFC error with Windows XP

Jimmie

Hi,
I am just starting to use MFC for visual c++, i am also using windows
xp, and have been trying to do some tutorials, on MFC but everytime i
compile the program i get this error.

--------------------Configuration: tester - Win32
Debug--------------------
Cannot start tool.
The operation completed successfully.
Cannot start tool.
Error spawning 'vcspawn.exe'. The build could not be performed.

tester.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I have searched for the problem on deja before, but every posting says
to go to the tools menu, which i cannot find, in windows XP. please
help, any information will help.
also, is the problem occuring b/c i have visual c++ on my second
drive()?

Thank you,
Jimmie Barnett

Greg P.

"Jimmie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
| Hi,
| I am just starting to use MFC for visual c++, i am also using windows
| xp, and have been trying to do some tutorials, on MFC but everytime i
<snip>

MFC, Win32, Visual C++, Windows XP, goblins, trolls, hobbits, and wizards
are all off topic here. This is for standard c++. You may want to resubmit
your post to comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32