Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > c++ command list

c++ command list

Davide Satta

Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
explanation of every single command?
please help me

--
Love & Peace
Respect the Nature

John Harrison

"Davide Satta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:h272b.135021$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
> explanation of every single command?
> please help me

There are no commands in C++, but you can find a good description of the
types, functions, variables etc. of the standard library here

http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html

john

Stewart Gordon

Davide Satta wrote:
> Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
> explanation of every single command?
> please help me

That would depend to some degree on what version you're after, but I
don't know much really about the various versions.

But http://www.cplusplus.com is a good reference.

Stewart.

on the 'group where everyone may benefit.

Kristofer Pettijohn

Stewart Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Davide Satta wrote:
>> Where can i find a list of command of the standard library of c++ and the
>> explanation of every single command?
>> please help me

I find

http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/table_of_contents.html

to be a good resource; although they have some stuff that STL doesn't
offer, such as hash and all of the related containers.. but for the
other stuff like vector, deque, list, etc.. its quite nice.

Kristofer