Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > a test

a test

studiographics

test DO NOT SPAM

Jeremy Cowles

Please post tests to
comp.test

Magnus

"studiographics" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:bi5l3r$tcd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> test DO NOT SPAM

And that would be the ultimate spam block.

- Magnus

Kevin Goodsell

studiographics wrote:

> test DO NOT SPAM

Please use one of the dedicated testing groups (such as alt.test) for
testing. Test posts are not welcome here.

-Kevin

White Wolf

Magnus wrote:
> "studiographics" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
> news:bi5l3r$tcd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> test DO NOT SPAM

> And that would be the ultimate spam block.

Ahh, that is not enough. You also need to keep garlic close to your Modem
or Router.

--
WW aka Attila