Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Need copy of Al Stevens DDJ article: "Passing the C++ Test: Securing success in an interview"

Need copy of Al Stevens DDJ article: "Passing the C++ Test: Securing success in an interview"

atl-jcd

Does anyone have a HTML or PDF copy of the old Al Stevens article:
"Passing the C++ Test: Securing success in an interview" from Dr. Dobbs
Journal

(I know I can get it from the DDJ site if I subscribe as a premium member,
but I don't really want to pay $$ just for the one article.)

Thanks!

Please contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) if you like.

--
(Only newsgroup replies will be answered.)
http://www.WayCoolGear.com