Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > M.C.P

M.C.P

Cr][mSoN

i am starting classes for MCP on saturday i already have
a+ and network+ my question is there any good sites or
books to get information, practice questions and do the
qualifications i have now excuse me from anyting in the
MCP or MCSE as i would b doing the MCSE next.

Franco Figún

http://www.4tests.com
http://www.boson.com
http://www.cert21.com
http://www.certclicks.com
http://www.examnotes.net
http://www.transcender.com
http://www.ucertify.com
http://www.passitexam.org
http://www.coolcram.com
http://www.measureup.com
http://www.certifysky.com
http://www.syngress.com

"Cr][mSoN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:24d701c3fc7a$547d66e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am starting classes for MCP on saturday i already have
> a+ and network+ my question is there any good sites or
> books to get information, practice questions and do the
> qualifications i have now excuse me from anyting in the
> MCP or MCSE as i would b doing the MCSE next.

Thank You