Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: New C++ Tutorial

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: New C++ Tutorial

 
 
Gianni Mariani
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003
Default User wrote:
> Will Fitzgerald wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I've created a short C++ tutorial, aimed at people who already have
>>experience with an object-oriented programming language (like Java or
>>Python).
>>
>>It's at: http://www.entish.org/realquickcpp/
>>
>>I'd be glad to hear of any feedback.

>
>
> I couldn't tell, none of your links work in Mozilla or NS. With a
> simplistic page like that, having such poor markup is a very poor idea.
> It's just as easy to get it right.
>


That's funny, I use moz and it worked fine for me.

What did you do ?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Christoph Rabel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003
Gianni Mariani wrote:
> Default User wrote:
>> I couldn't tell, none of your links work in Mozilla or NS. With a
>> simplistic page like that, having such poor markup is a very poor idea.
>> It's just as easy to get it right.

>
> That's funny, I use moz and it worked fine for me.
>
> What did you do ?


e.g. on the page:

http://www.entish.org/realquickcpp/memorymgt.html

The link

http://www.entish.org/realquickcpp/classesetall.html

doesnt work at all.

cya

Christoph

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kevin Goodsell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003
Christoph Rabel wrote:
>
> e.g. on the page:
>
> http://www.entish.org/realquickcpp/memorymgt.html
>
> The link
>
> http://www.entish.org/realquickcpp/classesetall.html
>
> doesnt work at all.
>


It "works" for me in the sense that it attempts to load the page. But it
404s.

-Kevin
--
My email address is valid, but changes periodically.
To contact me please use the address from a recent posting.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Christoph Rabel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-16-2003
Kevin Goodsell wrote:
> It "works" for me in the sense that it attempts to load the page. But it
> 404s.


So, for you links that 404 work for you?
Please dont answer its a rhetorical question...

Christoph

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do programmers enjoy video tutorial or written tutorial ? Linuxmank Java 36 08-08-2009 09:54 AM
Javascript new-new-new-new-newbee weblinkunlimited@gmail.com Javascript 2 03-11-2008 01:15 AM
Tutorial or Example (or Tutorial) of Using Canvas to Produce a Plot W. Watson Python 13 09-20-2007 04:29 PM
[ANNOUNCE] A New Video Tutorial Has Been Released: Learn Stylus Studio in 6 Minutes Stylus Studio XML 0 01-31-2006 06:16 PM
Tutorial for beginner/ Tutorial voor beginner Rensjuh C++ 7 09-02-2004 12:41 AM



Advertisments