Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ News Groups

C++ News Groups

JCO

Can anyone tell me some other news groups that are good for Microsoft's
Visual C++.
I need a few good sources to keep on hand.

Victor Bazarov

" JCO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> Can anyone tell me some other news groups that are good for Microsoft's
> Visual C++.
> I need a few good sources to keep on hand.

microsoft.public.vc.* hierarchy. If your server doesn't carry
those, connect to msnews.microsoft.com

Victor

Tim Slattery

" JCO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me some other news groups that are good for Microsoft's
>Visual C++.

CHeck out the microsoft.public.vc.* heirarchy on the
msnews.microsoft.com server.

--
Tim Slattery

Get your own News Server , have more 60000 news groups , no binairies only text , second edition floffy Computer Support 0 09-20-2009 02:15 PM
Can google groups work as a news server so that i can use a newsreader to fetch updated content in the news client?? ashjas Computer Support 4 07-30-2006 05:53 PM
Groups of groups with PIX. AM Cisco 2 01-31-2006 04:37 PM
Windows groups, VPN groups, and SecureACS John Sasso Cisco 0 10-02-2004 03:39 PM

Advertisments