Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Where Do I Start?

Where Do I Start?

Rich

I want to get cerified i have no "official" training but
i know i can do it... so what cerification do i start
with or where do i start?

Ken Briscoe

> I want to get cerified i have no "official" training but
> i know i can do it... so what cerification do i start
> with or where do i start?

stock answer:
www.microsoft.com/traincert

then:
www.amazon.com for your training books

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Colin Nash [MVP]

.... and the local comp shop to buy a bunch of second hand PCs to make a
little network (depending on what exams you plan on taking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...