Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > internet

internet

mimime

my pc keeps trying to connect to the internet even after
i cancel the connections I have disable everything
related to it but it continually tries to connect. os is
windows xp

Ray Higdon

You may have the mydoom worm, run a virus check.

--
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
---
news:7a2401c3e7b4$dacd4100$(E-Mail Removed)...