Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > XP Pro Outlook/disk clean is crashing

XP Pro Outlook/disk clean is crashing

VP

Originally my outlook program (sp2 I believe) would crash
and not respond. I would have to exit the program and
start over again (a pain, but I lived with it). Today
while using "disk clean up" outlook crashed (not
responding msg.)which is now causing my "disk clean up"
to crash. When I click on "disk clean up" it displays the
graphic and freezes. I can close the graphic but the
whole computer slows to a crawl. If I shut down the
computer and start up its OK until I try to use "disk
clean up" again and then the process repeats itself.

Any suggestions, thanks

VP

Ik

Stop using disk cleanup everytime you load up your pc...