Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A+

daz

Hi im taking my A+ hardware&software course and i was
wondering if anybody out there had taken it and wats the
next logical step from that to a microsoft
certification. still in hardware is it best to be a all
rounder or concentrate on one erea.

Ray Higdon

People who specialize typically make more money, however, becoming rounded
may help you determine which area you really enjoy and then specialize from
there.

GL

--
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
---
"daz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:434301c3e376$0bf6de00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi im taking my A+ hardware&software course and i was
> wondering if anybody out there had taken it and wats the
> next logical step from that to a microsoft
> certification. still in hardware is it best to be a all
> rounder or concentrate on one erea.

Franco Figún

Can you tell me your exprience before you pass the exam A+?
I want to study for this exam too, and i want to talk with people who study
for this exam too for exchange questions and experience....
Thanks

"daz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:434301c3e376$0bf6de00$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi im taking my A+ hardware&software course and i was
> wondering if anybody out there had taken it and wats the
> next logical step from that to a microsoft
> certification. still in hardware is it best to be a all
> rounder or concentrate on one erea.

Paul

I have taken both the A+ software & hardware courses
(completed december 2003). I am now studying for my MCSA.
Currently doing my Win 2000 server / Pro exams. I believe
that if you haven't had to much experience with computers
its good to do the A+ courses so you know what to expect
from the microsoft courses. In saying that, if you have
played around with computers for awhile the A+ courses
are a bit....shall we say tedious....I should know!!!