Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Help, 70-305, urgent!

Help, 70-305, urgent!

Franco Figún

Hello people
I want to pass the exam 70-305, i need information, manuals and any
information tu pass with success the test....anyone can help me?
I have the book "Professional ASP.NET 1.0", but i want more projects, code,
links or anything to learn all about asp.net.
Anyone pass the exam? I have the boson test program...is good?
Thanks!

clockwork@clockwork.com

> Hello people
> I want to pass the exam 70-305, i need information, manuals and any
> information tu pass with success the test....anyone can help me?
> I have the book "Professional ASP.NET 1.0", but i want more projects, code,
> links or anything to learn all about asp.net.
> Anyone pass the exam? I have the boson test program...is good?
> Thanks!

can you throw a copy of the boson test program onto this group?

Franco Figun

You only need 2 books:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books