Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > sound invader

sound invader

Tim6869

I have a bit of a problem. I hope I'm in the right area for

asking for help...

I have weird sounds comming from my computer speakers.

I must have picked something up when I was surfing the web.

the sounds are like digital sci-fi noise from an old atari

game, it only makes it's noise when you pull up a web page.

Someone suggested it might be a virus, and told me to

download a antivirus. I did this, but it did not help.

Any ideas ??? I need help please.

Thanks, Tim6869

Tim6869