Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > How many computers do i need to study MCSE 2003?

How many computers do i need to study MCSE 2003?

ADRENALINE

Hello,
Currently i have 2 computers at home. i dont do braindumps or anything as i
phoned microsoft and they told me they are illegal.
I want to be MCSE 2003 certified.

To do all the exercises in all exams of MCSE 2003 ,how many computers do i
need? i heard "3" somewhere but i am not sure.

Please tell me if i can do all exercises with 2 computers. like %99 of
them. For the %1 of the rest, which needs a 3. computers, maybe i dont need
to buy a 3. computer just because its only %1 of the practice?

What do u think? Please help!

chris

2 is probably good enough. 3 would be better.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...