Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > What is I-net+ Certification

What is I-net+ Certification

Lorne Smith

If you're instructor thinks posts to a newsgroup are called emails... Then I
suggest you get a refund and find a better class as they are NOT emails....
Email is a completely different animal...

"SpignerRose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rosa Spigner I'm completing my Internet Concepts and Technology assignment

for Chapter 1 Step 5. Respond to a Newsgroup e-mail. My class code is
107-188

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgTydCcmllbg==?=

I am student David O'Brien completing Chapter 1 step 5 for class 107-188

=?Utf-8?B?V0FI?=

Completing my homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5.

William A. Hyatt

=?Utf-8?B?V0FI?=

Well only thing that took was that last sentence.. so lets try this again....

The I-Net Certification works on the fundamentals of the internet and it's hardware\software. Where as the MCP degree works with Microsoft and implementing their software into your organization.

I am completing my homework for class 107-188, Chapter 1 Step 5.

William Hyatt

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgTG90dA==?=

The i-Net+ certification is recognized as a baseline technical knowledge specifically designed to certify entry-level Internet and e-commerce technical professionals. Those holding i-Net+ certification demonstrate knowledge and competency in Internet basics and clients, development, networking, Internet security and business concepts.

David Lott 107-188 Chapter 1 Homework Step 5

=?Utf-8?B?TmF0aGFnYXJhYmE=?=

It's me, Scott I'm completing homework assignment for 107-188 class, Chapter 1 Step 5.