Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: VCOMM

Re: VCOMM

Thomas Matthews

Krzysiek wrote:
> Hi!
> I programme in Visual C ++ 6.0 with DDK for Win2000.
> I read in MSDN that in Windows 2000 there is the driver of virtual serial
> port.
> I would like to use it at my application to install the virtual serial port
> (VCOMM) in Windows 2000. I want that different applications could use this
> virtual port. How can I do it?
> I apologize for my mistakes, but I just started to learn English.
> Please, help me!
>

> Krzysztof Donat

You need to ask the experts in a Microsoft Windows newsgroup.
Read the welcome.txt and FAQs below.

This newsgroup, news:comp.lang.c++, discusses _standard_ C++
which has no facilities for Windows or DDK. Those are
platform specific issues and best discussed in a platform
specific newsgroup.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
Other sites:

VCOMM Krzysiek C Programming 1 07-25-2003 12:34 PM
VCOMM Krzysiek C++ 0 07-25-2003 12:33 PM

Advertisments