Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Trying to learn how to write a cad program

Re: Trying to learn how to write a cad program

Victor Bazarov

"jc183" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> Hi, anyone know where I might find some info on how to program a cad

program
> or drawing program? Thanks.

Probably, by talking to a person who wrote one (or two, ot three).

I would hazard a guess that there may be a book or two published
on the matter, but don't hold your breath, the number of copies of
such book is usually low.

You might consider asking in comp.graphics.algorithms, I bet there
are more people closer to "drawing" there than anywhere else. Or
maybe try any of the 'comp.cad.*' newsgroups. Perhaps developers
of those products hang out there along with users.

Victor