Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: How to do graphics programming in C++?

Re: How to do graphics programming in C++?

217.82.61.148 [Elmar]

> I bought Deitel's C++ book. Inside the book the authors don't tell us
> how to do graphics programming. Neither do I know anything about
> creating nice graphics user interface like in Java from the book. Any
> good source or web?

Standard C++ does not support any graphics programming anyway.
You require 3rd party library. Great solution is the Qt - packages from Norwegian Trolltech company. Library supports Win and Linux plattform. The library is free for non-commercial use and can be downloaded from www.trolltech.com.

Elmar

Linux Programmer's Site