Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Certification for MOS

Certification for MOS

Gail

Can anyone tell me if it is more beneficial for a tester
to move on to the next question if they cannot find the
item instructed to work on, or if they may spend a
significant (3-4 minutes) on a task they are confused
over.

What I am wondering is whether or not the time to perform
something that is not what you expected is worth doing or
is it better to take the error for it and move on hoping
to finish the total questions so that the error won't
have as big an effort on the overall completed. If you
use up the time for problems you bump into the overall
completed will be less and the errors may take a bigger
toll on the end results.

Help... going to take a test and want some advice!
Thanks
..

ME

You must answer every question,right or wrong, to pass MS
tests in my experience.You can mark and move on to the
next question if you do not know the answer immediately.I
would definitely not spend excessive time on 1 question,if
you have others to be answered.Sometimes you can get hints
from other questions as to the answer of the ones you are
unsure about.DON'T count on it.
This is not true of adaptive tests as you cannot return to
previous questions.
Study hard please.

VHDL-AMS MOS Level3 Stefan Klein VHDL 0 08-12-2005 11:24 AM
MOS CERTIFICATION =?Utf-8?B?Ym9i?= Microsoft Certification 1 06-02-2004 01:09 AM
MOS Certification Carol Microsoft Certification 2 10-01-2003 12:06 AM
Re: MOS Master Paisleyskye Microsoft Certification 0 08-08-2003 05:12 PM
Taking MOS exams online Sonja C Microsoft Certification 2 07-30-2003 11:06 PM

Advertisments