Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: whitespace and strings

Re: whitespace and strings

Mike Wahler

D M <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SfJTa.497682$(E-Mail Removed). ca...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to eliminate whitespace from a string? my ultimate

goal
> is to eliminate the whitespace from a string, then copy it to a new

string,
> reverse the new string then compair the new and the old strings. Any help
> would be useful thank you.

See my reply to this same message you posted to
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++.

And in the future, if you need to post the same message
to more than one group, crosspost it, don't post two
separate messages. Thank you.

-Mike