Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server - Different themes

Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server - Different themes

=?Utf-8?B?SGFha29u?=

Hi!

I have some windows 2003 terminal servers running in a windows 2003 active directory. My terminalservers are hosting applications for production, development and testing. I would like to use different themes on the environments. It should be possible to save the three different themes as *.theme files and use the logon script to apply them to the different environments. But I wonder what kind of code I can use to apply a .theme?? my logonscript is vbs code.