Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > creating instance of a dialog

creating instance of a dialog

rajiv04

HI

I am having a class using the dialog and I am trying to create an
instance of that class in my project class so that when my project
exe is excuted the control should go to the dialog class(which is
using TCP/IP)

Can any one help how to achieve this...I mean should I implement that in
cpp or .h file of the project?

Thanks
Rajiv

Victor Bazarov

"rajiv04" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> I am having a class using the dialog and I am trying to create an
> instance of that class in my project class so that when my project
> exe is excuted the control should go to the dialog class(which is
> using TCP/IP)
>
> Can any one help how to achieve this...I mean should I implement that in
> cpp or .h file of the project?

Implementation of any classes should go to .cpp file.

If you think you need help, post this to a relevant newsgroup,
like comp.os.ms-windows.programmer (or whatever your OS is).
Standard C++ (the topic of this NG) doesn't have the means to
create dialogs, it's all platform-specific.

Victor

rajiv04

Thanks
-Rajiv