Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > create movie

create movie

Peter Tawdross

Hello
I need (at work) to create any type of movies, i have set of frames, but i
don't know how to use them to create a movie.

Peter Tawdross

Aggro

Peter Tawdross wrote:

> Hello
> I need (at work) to create any type of movies, i have set of frames, but i
> don't know how to use them to create a movie.

Use google to search for code that does the work for you. I don't
suggest that you do by yourself. But if you want to you need to seek for
the movie-file specifications and then just.. do it.

Rolf Magnus

Peter Tawdross wrote:

> The problem, that I search for two days, without finding any code, or
> lib.

You must have been really unlucky. There are dozens if not hundreds of
libs to do that, and they are easy to find.

> By the way, I am using QT for linux.

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux%20video%20library

Default User

Peter Tawdross wrote:

> this is decoder not encoder (player not recoder). I can find many decoders,
> but i can' find any encoder.

This is why people should refrain from answering off-topic posts. It
just encourages the offender to keep going with his off-topic posting.
Go find a different newsgroup.

Brian Rodenborn

Wellu =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E4kinen?=

In article <bfjpkj$dur$(E-Mail Removed)-kl.de>, Peter Tawdross wrote:
> this is decoder not encoder (player not recoder). I can find many decoders,
> but i can' find any encoder.

Totally off-topic but check the sources more
carefully.. MPlayer project also delivers MEncoder which is
certainly an encoder.

BTW. How the he** people can't use Google or similar to
find these kind of stuff? Or atleast post to a more
suitable newsgroup..

--
Wellu Mäkinen <(E-Mail Removed)>
gpg_key http://www.wellu.org/key.pgp