Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

Reply
Thread Tools

Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

 
 
SysApp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
I am taking an Advance Algorithms and Data Structures in C++ class. I
have not taken any C++ classes in many years and I am completely lost.
I am 2 classes from graduating and can care less if I learn this or
ever see C++ again. I am 10 assignments behind right now that will
need to be done in the next few days and there are about 12 more that
will need to be done in the next 3 weeks. The assignments seem to be
very quick and simple for someone who knows what they are doing (not
me). We can work out a price per assignment and I can pay via paypal.
If you are interested, email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
contact you.

Thanks


**If you are going to post a rebuttal on how this morally wrong,
please feel free to. It will keep me bumped to the top of the list!**
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Anders
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
I hope you fail.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
E. Robert Tisdale
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
SysApp wrote:

> I am taking an Advance Algorithms and Data Structures in C++ class. I
> have not taken any C++ classes in many years and I am completely lost.
> I am 2 classes from graduating and can care less if I learn this or
> ever see C++ again. I am 10 assignments behind right now that will
> need to be done in the next few days and there are about 12 more that
> will need to be done in the next 3 weeks. The assignments seem to be
> very quick and simple for someone who knows what they are doing (not
> me). We can work out a price per assignment and I can pay via paypal.
> If you are interested, email me at (E-Mail Removed).
> contact you.
>
> **If you are going to post a rebuttal on how this morally wrong,
> please feel free to. It will keep me bumped to the top of the list!**


This is an obvious troll.
Please ignore it.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Bill Reed
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:48:00 +0200, "Anders" <anders> wrote:

>I hope you fail.
>


It seems he has already.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Thore B. Karlsen
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:00:03 -0700, "E. Robert Tisdale"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I am taking an Advance Algorithms and Data Structures in C++ class. I
>> have not taken any C++ classes in many years and I am completely lost.
>> I am 2 classes from graduating and can care less if I learn this or
>> ever see C++ again. I am 10 assignments behind right now that will
>> need to be done in the next few days and there are about 12 more that
>> will need to be done in the next 3 weeks. The assignments seem to be
>> very quick and simple for someone who knows what they are doing (not
>> me). We can work out a price per assignment and I can pay via paypal.
>> If you are interested, email me at (E-Mail Removed).
>> contact you.
>>
>> **If you are going to post a rebuttal on how this morally wrong,
>> please feel free to. It will keep me bumped to the top of the list!**


>This is an obvious troll.
>Please ignore it.


I did, until you reposted it and made me waste more time.

Thanks a bunch.

--
Be seeing you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alexander Terekhov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003

Matthew Burgess wrote:
>
> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:00:03 -0700
> "E. Robert Tisdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > This is an obvious troll.
> > Please ignore it.

>
> If it's so obvious then why did you feel the need to inform us all?


Tisdale did inform you [note: explicitly -- in the message
body; not headers] that his entire posting was "an obvious
troll". YHBT, my friend.

regards,
alexander.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jeremy Cowles
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Russell Hanneken
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
"Jeremy Cowles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TjYSa.134025$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?


Check Acronym Finder:

http://www.acronymfinder.com/

YHBT = "You Have Been Trolled."

--
Russell Hanneken
(E-Mail Removed)


 
Reply With Quote
 
Alexander Terekhov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003

Jeremy Cowles wrote:
>
> Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?


http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/y/YHBT.html

regards,
alexander.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Default User
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003


Matthew Burgess wrote:

> If it's so obvious then why did you feel the need to inform us all? Is
> it some kind of arrogance on your part, or did you simply feel like
> wasting even more bandwidth by quoting the entire post?



Being a troll himself, Tisdale feels he has an inate ability to
recognize other trolls (some kind of pheromone thing I believe).




Brian Rodenborn
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i want to know what the following function is doing? amit129 C++ 0 05-27-2008 10:54 AM
i want to know what the following function is doing? amit129 C Programming 2 05-27-2008 10:33 AM
Link Button not doing what I want it too manmit.walia@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 07-14-2006 07:40 PM
Wanna make some dough? I need some FO docs created. Holmes! XML 2 04-02-2005 10:43 PM
Want interface with some public and some package level access Jim Cobban Java 9 04-18-2004 07:18 PM



Advertisments