Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

SysApp

"E. Robert Tisdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> This is an obvious troll.
> Please ignore it.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I just need
someone to do my homework.

Shane McDaniel

This group is concerned with the C++ standard, nothing else. Any post
outside that realm is a troll and just wasting time to the others here.
That's what the poster meant.

Oh and you typically will get a lot of crap by asking others to do your
homework for you, even if money is involved. Homework is supposed to
represent your abilities to do the particular assignment, not your
ability to find others who can, well unless it's management 101.

-shane

SysApp wrote:

> "E. Robert Tisdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>

> > This is an obvious troll.
> > Please ignore it.

> I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I just need
> someone to do my homework.

Agent Mulder

JC> Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?

You Have Been Trolled