Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Boson Software Microsoft Practice exams

Boson Software Microsoft Practice exams

bosonboy

Boson Software seems to have the most up to date practice exams an
materials for the preparation of many Microsoft Certifications. I mea
for $39.95 for 200+ questions, that's awsome. They have exams fo
MCDBA, MSCE, MSCA, MSCD, and MCAD. Has anyone else been t
www.boson.com?
What do you think of the site

bosonbo

Infidel

Yes,and beware.The phlaming local Lavender mafia may flame
you for Cheating if you mention the study of " test
questions".They of course,may make an exception in your
case by administering their Sodomite blessings on your
link.{You do realize what you will have to submit in order
to secure their blessings?}Either way,be sure and "watch
your back" before you bend over.

Infidel
MCDBA,SE/SA+S,CCNA3.0,A+,Network+

exams and
>materials for the preparation of many Microsoft

Certifications. I mean
>for $39.95 for 200+ questions, that's awsome. They have

exams for