Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Movie Help

DVD Movie Help

Dooglius@gmail.com

I am trying to burn a .avi format movie onto a DVD using Nero Express 6

and NeroVision Express 3 SE. It looks like I need it already in a
DVD-video file type. I found a DVD plug in
(http://www.nero.com/us/DVD_Video_Plug_in_InfoPage.html) that should
let me do this for $25. Is there a way I can convert from .avi to a
DVD-Video file for free? If not, will this plug in solve my problem?

Darrel Christenson

> I am trying to burn a .avi format movie onto a DVD using Nero Express 6
>
> and NeroVision Express 3 SE

Or use full blown Nero, Video Express 3 regular
edition handles .avi and a whole lot more with
equal ease.

drc

Baz

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...