Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Charged for Insurance, Seller kept the money

Charged for Insurance, Seller kept the money

Bob

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:45:39 -0500, notbob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Buyer/seller communicate with each other or leave it to
>USPS to iron it out?

The last time a seller failed to communicate with me, I had the credit
card company charge back. That sure got his attention. He sent me a
replacement 2-day UPS and a prepaid mailer for the return. The
chargeback cost him $35 from his merchant bank.

Never ignore a buyer, especially if it is me. I have a Zero Tolerance
Policy in effect and I have the experience to implement it when I need
to.

My son got talked into joining a friend selling on Ebay. Then the
friend abandoned him. Then the returns hit and my son got stuck with
the hassle. Some fun. I asked him if he needed some help but he said I
would complain too much about the idiots on Ebay.

Go into poodle grooming or money laundering or something else. Ebay is
for people who are too dull to make money by normal methods.

--

"There is much to be said in favor of
the Internet. By giving us the opinions

Don Lancaster

Bob wrote:

> Go into poodle grooming or money laundering or something else. Ebay is
> for people who are too dull to make money by normal methods.

In their case, poodle luandering or money grooming makes more sense.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (92428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Kris Baker

"notbob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2006-06-02, Kris Baker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> As long as you consider other people dumber than sacks of
>> hammers, you'll have difficulty. Maybe you want to reconsider
>> selling on eBay?

> Maybe. Are you going to address the main issue? Which is the better
> approach? Buyer/seller communicate with each other or leave it to
> USPS to iron it out?
>
> nb

They are not mutually exclusive.

Kris

Bob

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 10:04:59 -0700, Don Lancaster <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> Go into poodle grooming or money laundering or something else. Ebay is
>> for people who are too dull to make money by normal methods.

>In their case, poodle laundering or money grooming makes more sense.

I never groom my money - maybe I need to start.

Is it fun?