Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What can I do to increase brightness?

What can I do to increase brightness?

M D

I have no controls for brightness on my SyncMaster 950p nor in my ATI
control panel.
Most all of my re-authored DVD's are a little dim when viewed in the PC.
Would like to brighten our dvd's up just a bit.
Thank you in advance, Mary.

art2u@invalid.com

On Tue, 02 May 2006 04:22:50 GMT, "M D"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have no controls for brightness on my SyncMaster 950p nor in my ATI
>control panel.
> Most all of my re-authored DVD's are a little dim when viewed in the PC.
> Would like to brighten our dvd's up just a bit.
>Thank you in advance, Mary.

try Crystal Player Free, has a brightness control (among others).
http://crystal-player-free.uptodown.com/en/

-Art- (not Art)

unclejr

M D wrote:
> I have no controls for brightness...

Go to school. Do some reading. Brightness is sure to follow. HTH.

-Junior

Rich Clark

M D wrote:
> I have no controls for brightness on my SyncMaster 950p nor in my ATI
> control panel.
> Most all of my re-authored DVD's are a little dim when viewed in the PC.
> Would like to brighten our dvd's up just a bit.

There's a rotary control below the little sunshine icon on the bottom
right of the front of your monitor, to the left of the power switch.
That's the brightness control.

If you don't have the manual for your monitor, you can download a copy
from Samsung.