Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > CBT Nuggets for Sale!

CBT Nuggets for Sale!

CJ

I'm finished with these CBT Nuggets and am going to sell them. Contact me
if you're interested:

070-218
070-215
070-210
070-216
070-210
070-215
070-217
070-219
070-220
070-221

Thanks,
Carolina

iCertify.net

Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you aren't
purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use said
program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
actually illegal.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I'm finished with these CBT Nuggets and am going to sell them. Contact me
> if you're interested:
>
> 070-218
> 070-215
> 070-210
> 070-216
> 070-210
> 070-215
> 070-217
> 070-219
> 070-220
> 070-221
>
> Thanks,
> Carolina
> (E-Mail Removed)

M. de Brehm subscreve Rafael Francisco Basso Alves

São Paulo, Brazil, from Rafael:

Hy, anybody out there ? Vera Linn ?

Qui expanfis in cruce manibus, traxifit omnia ad te
SECVLA.
In principium erat verbum.

'Magic has power to experience and fathom things which
are inacessible to humam reason. For magic is a grat
secret wisdom, just as reason is a qreat public folly'

- Paracelsus -

[...]. My latter direction of thoughot has since been
recorded in EXPERIENCE OF THE INNER WORLDS [...].

9. The result to the soul is the presentation of an
inescapable fact-what that soul really is. [...].

By Gareth Knight

A PRATICAL GUIDE TO QABALISTIC SYMBOLISM

ONE VOLUME EDITION

V. I - ON THE SPHERES OF LIFE
V. II - ON THE PATHAS AND THE TAROT

Samuel Weiser, INC.
York Beach, Maine

To Roma

without whose love
and faith in me
this book would not
have been

Em Ispaão, uma tarde, uma mulher me perguntou: - Queres
amar-me? Eu sou dourada como uma tâmara. [...]. Um
filósofo se apaixonara vivamente por uma jovem, que não
perdia ocasião de injuriá-lo.
Um dia eu lhe falei:
- Bem eu sei quanto amas aquela criatura.
Mas, deixai-me dizer-te, é indigno de um filosofo suportar
o que suporta da parte dela.
- Não me censures mais! [...}. "Quando tua esposa te
injuria, imagina que ela se está dirigindo a sua própria
mãe." [...].

- SAADI - O JARDIM das ROSAS - livraria JOSÉ OLYMPIO
Editora-.

[...].
E a flor dos genealógicos abismos
- Zooplasma pequeníssimo e plebeu,
De onde o desprotegido homem nasceu
Para a fatalidade dos tropismos.
- [...].

- Eu e Outras Poesis - Augusto dos Anjos - Martin Claret -.

Elvis A. Presley

Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!

Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
Most of us don't read the "fine print"....

Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
program onward.

What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
handling???

Elvis

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0500, "iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you aren't
>purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use said
>program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
>actually illegal.

Colin Nash [MVP]

If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give them
away for free.

"Elvis A. Presley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
> Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
> How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!
>
> Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
> Most of us don't read the "fine print"....
>
> Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
> program onward.
>
> What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
> handling???
>
> Elvis
>

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0500, "iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you

aren't
> >purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use

said
> >program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
> >actually illegal.

Warrior Princess

Oh well that stinks!
Darn nuggets.

"Colin Nash [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give

them
> away for free.
>

> "Elvis A. Presley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
> > Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
> > How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!
> >
> > Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
> > Most of us don't read the "fine print"....
> >
> > Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
> > program onward.
> >
> > What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
> > handling???
> >
> > Elvis
> >

> > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0500, "iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you

> aren't
> > >purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use

> said
> > >program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
> > >actually illegal.

Elvis the King

Pssssshhhh! Go Ahead and SELL that stuff!
I won't tell if you don't!

Now the "nuggets" come with DRM (Digital Rights Management) so you
WILL be severly restricted not only from selling them but even using
them YOURSELF!! Now that REALLY SUCKS!!

Damn DRM **** is everywhere, even PORN (I've heard , wouldn't know
firsthand or anything like that....)

Hopefully some enterprising GURU out there will come up with a way of
killing this DRM crap in the near future......

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:22:24 -0500, "Warrior Princess"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Oh well that stinks!
>Darn nuggets.
>
>"Colin Nash [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give

>them
>> away for free.
>>

>> "Elvis A. Presley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
>> > Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
>> > How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!
>> >
>> > Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
>> > Most of us don't read the "fine print"....
>> >
>> > Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
>> > program onward.
>> >
>> > What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
>> > handling???
>> >
>> > Elvis

>> aren't

>> said

Just my .02 cents.

Thank ya' very much.

Elvis

Elvis the King

You are right!!
Would you like to "borrow" my CBT Nuggets? FREE!!
Postage = $100
No! That is also illegal? How about you just "HOLD" them for ME!
I have no safe place at my house. PLEASE do not look at them as that
might be illegal! Of course, I cannot stop you from looking so we will
use the "honor" system, OK?

Thanks..

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:49:01 -0500, "Colin Nash [MVP]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If the license is non-transferrable, then it doesn't matter if you give them
>away for free.
>

>"Elvis A. Presley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Gee, I guess she was only RENTING them and didn't even know it!!
>> Carolina, you dastardly pirate!!
>> How DARE you think you actually BOUGHT those disks!!!
>>
>> Kinda crappy that they don't say that in GIANT letters on every page.
>> Most of us don't read the "fine print"....
>>
>> Now they have DRM to play so they can FORCE you to not pass the
>> program onward.
>>
>> What if you GIVE them away FREE to someone but charge $100 postage &
>> handling???
>>
>> Elvis
>>

>> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:12:13 -0500, "iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Carolina, I'm not sure you can do that. When you buy CBT Nuggets you

>aren't
>> >purchasing the program, but are instead purchasing the licence to use

>said
>> >program. The licence itself is non-transferable, so selling them is
>> >actually illegal.

Just my .02 cents.

Thank ya' very much.

Elvis

CBT Nuggets vs QuickCert =?Utf-8?B?SGFycnk=?= MCSD 1 10-24-2005 06:42 PM
Anyone used CBT nuggets pbrew MCSD 0 06-09-2005 09:56 PM
Sybex, CBT Nuggets, and Study Notes For Sale SY0-101 ButtercupsMom Microsoft Certification 0 05-01-2005 01:05 PM
CBT Nuggets Roger Microsoft Certification 1 08-12-2004 08:35 PM
Re: CBT Nuggets products Peace Microsoft Certification 1 12-26-2003 01:05 PM

Advertisments