Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Microsoft Broadband Help

Microsoft Broadband Help

Home PC

I have 2 p.c's with WinXP(1 from compusa other is from
dell) on each cpu
Each have ethernet cards&cable's that are pluged in to a
microsoft broadband router (1&2)with a cable modem on
port 5(stated to do in manual)...
My cable modem only works on one pc or the other based on
motorola CD set-up and shared files did work then
stoped...
I know I'm screwing up my set-up but My broadband came
with a 2 paged manual saying use PNP retard,
and it's not working.... Please send any info on topic!!!
E-mail if You need more infomation about hardware.
-Thanks-