Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dual DVD copy software updated

Dual DVD copy software updated

gamer2006@ukr.net

Dual DVD copy Silver, Dual DVD copy Gold, Dual DVD copy Platinum:

>From the simplest to the most powerful they provide the all package of

solutions: DVD movie copying including copy protected movies, copying
to dual layer DVD discs, fitting the single layer DVD discs, DVD to
DVD, DVD to Video CD, DVD to AVI.

Welcome to:
http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-platinum.php
http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-gold.php
http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-silver.php

Dual Software

unclejr

> Dual DVD copy Silver, Dual DVD copy Gold, Dual DVD copy Platinum:
>
>From the simplest to the most powerful they provide the all package of
> solutions: DVD movie copying including copy protected movies, copying
> to dual layer DVD discs, fitting the single layer DVD discs, DVD to
> DVD, DVD to Video CD, DVD to AVI.
>
> Welcome to:
> Dual Software

Who cares? I can copy any DVD with freeware easily downloaded from the
internet. Why should I buy your crappy program(s)?

-Junior